Hold Negligent Parties Accountable For The Harm They Have Caused

  1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. Personal Injury
  4.  → Personal Injury FAQ

Get To Know The FAQs Of Your Personal Injury Case Here

After an accident has resulted in severe injuries to you or a loved one, knowing what to do is crucial. Whether it’s dealing with the negligent party’s insurance company or even your own, you may not have all the answers. But you do not have to navigate your predicament alone.

Find the answers to some of the more common concerns that you and other victims of personal injuries may share here. Or reach out to me, attorney Richard Watson, at Richard Watson Law, PLLC, with your specific case today.

Three Common Questions I Am Frequently Asked

Q: Do I need to involve an attorney?

A: Yes. While not every case needs to go to trial, an attorney can help ensure that you are receiving the maximum compensation after an injury. Often, the negligent party’s insurance company will do everything in their power to devalue your claim. They want to pay the least amount they can, if possible. But with my help, you can prevent this from happening to you and your loved ones.

Q: Can I file a lawsuit for a family member who died in an accident?

A: Yes. In North Carolina, if you lose a family member to another’s careless action, you have a right to receive compensation for your loss. You may cite wrongful death, pain and suffering, and loss of companionship for your claim. Take advantage of my extensive knowledge of personal injury law to build a strong foundation for your claim today.

Q: How much is my personal injury claim worth?

A: This depends on the details of your situation. While I cannot give you a definitive number, I can say that I will aggressively advocate on your behalf to help you recover the full amount in damages. Discuss the particulars of your case with me today.

Get Answers That Can Help You Get Results

When a personal injury has left you with far more questions than answers, bring your inquiries to me. I won’t just fight for your right to fair compensation, I will help you get answers.

To schedule a consultation at my office in Durham, call 919-794-6965 today. You may also send me an email using the contact form.